Rethinking assessment for 21st century learners
This is our Moodle 2.3 site.
Things to do on our site...
- Participate in Webinars (see details of upcoming web based seminars which includes how to RSVP. You can also view recordings of past sessions).
- View e-Assessment examples (under Courses left navigation) where you can explore assessment that utilise a range of Web 2.0 and virtual world technologies. You will also find a collection of presentations and other documents relating to e-assessment. A Zotero database containing over 1500 citations relating to e-assessment is also available.
- Explore technologies that are behind many of the Web 2.0 learning environments currently being developed such as Moodle, Mahara, Media Wiki, iPeer, SBLi, WordPress.
- Join our social media groups on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, GPlus and YouTube. See some examples integrating e-assessments into social media such as blogs, wiki and social networking systems.
- Contact us to participate in Webinars, provide your own examples of innovative e-assessments or find details of the team members. Let us know how you would like to be involved and register for updates.
This website had its origins in an Australian Learning and Teaching Council Fellowship looking at the use of e-assessment within online learning environments, particularly those using one or more Web 2.0 or virtual world technologies (http://transformingassessment.com).
Note: This site is always undergoing development and additions as we find new and interesting things to add, and given the rapid change in the field some stuff you find here may not work as expected or links may break. Let us know if you find something that is broken and we will investigate it.